Model Club Meeting - March 2014
03/08/2014, 9:30 AM to Noon
Montgomery County-Norristown Public Library (map)
1001 Powell Street
Norristown, PA 19401
The library is located in the triangle bounded by Powell, Swede, and West Spruce Streets. It has free off-street parking, which you enter from Swede Street. Take the stairs to the library entrance. Once inside, take the stairs or elevator to the second floor. The meeting is in the Board Room.
No charge to visitors.
The Philadelphia Area Model Investment Club is sponsored by the Philadelphia Area Chapter of BetterInvesting.The club’s purposes are to:
- Invest the club’s assets in common stock for the financial benefit of the partners
- Demonstrate the application of BetterInvesting methods
- Demonstrate well-run club meetings
- Continuously enhance the investing skills of the partners.
Members contribute an amount each month toward the club’s assets, which are used to buy stocks for the club’s portfolio. The monthly amount can range from $10 to $100, at the member’s discretion.
Meetings consist of a club business session, an education component, and the investing activities.
Anyone may attend our meetings to observe our operations and ask questions. There is no charge or other prerequisite.To join the club you must:
- Be a member of BetterInvesting.
- Have an E-Mail address and access to the Internet.
- Be willing to learn how to use the Stock Selection Guide (SSG) for stock analysis.
- Be willing to periodically analyze stocks and monitor companies in the club portfolio.
1106 Cowpath RD
Hatfield, PA 19440