Model Club Meeting - April 2018
04/14/2018, 9:30 AM to Noon
The Community Center
Super Giant Food Store
315 York Road
Willow Grove, PA 19090
Enter the food store via the entrance between the DELI and FLORIST signs. Immediately upon entering the store, turn right, then right again and go through the doors marked The Community Center. Turn right at the top of the stairs. Check at the reception desk to see which room the meeting is in.
No charge to visitors.
The Philadelphia Area Model Investment Club is sponsored by the Philadelphia Area Chapter of BetterInvesting.The club’s purposes are to:
- Invest the club’s assets in common stock for the financial benefit of the partners
- Demonstrate the application of BetterInvesting methods
- Demonstrate well-run club meetings
- Continuously enhance the investing skills of the partners.
Members contribute an amount each month toward the club’s assets, which are used to buy stocks for the club’s portfolio. The monthly amount can range from $10 to $100, at the member’s discretion.
Meetings consist of a club business session, an education component, and the investing activities.
Anyone may attend our meetings to observe our operations and ask questions. There is no charge or other prerequisite.To join the club you must:
- Be a member of BetterInvesting.
- Have an E-Mail address and access to the Internet.
- Be willing to learn how to use the Stock Selection Guide (SSG) for stock analysis.
- Be willing to periodically analyze stocks and monitor companies in the club portfolio.
1106 Cowpath RD
Hatfield, PA 19440