Hello KC Chapter BetterInvesting Members.
Here is our new Fall and Winter Kansas City BI Newsletter. We have many interesting classes and some will be presented in new locations. There are also some new classes this year. If you have suggestions for the newsletter or for classes you would like to see, let us know by clicking on contacts and send us your thoughts.
KC BI 2014 Fall Newsletter
Click on the following link to down load the brochure from our KC BI October 18th, 2014 Fall Investor Educaton Workshop. This is a great opportunity to hear one of the best national BI speakers. Whether you were a novice or an experienced investor, you will gain from this experience. Bring all of your club members so that you can utilize the information gained from Don Spindel.
Check out all the specifics in this new brochure describing the speaker and the topics he'll present.
Fall 2014 Investor Education Workshop.pdf
Click here to register on line
The Kansas City Chapter of BetterInvesting will present an Investor Education Workshop on October 18, 2014 at KU Edwards Campus, Regnier Hall 163, 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. The Workshop will provide information to assist investors in making investment decisions in the current market and in longer term planning. The program will feature Don Spindel, Chartered Financial Analyst and past president of the CFA Society of St. Louis.
Door prizes include:
· Two winning participants will have their choice of an ICLUB product: Toolkit 6 (TK6) or a one-year subscription to Investor Advisory Service (IAS). TK6 is an online software (Stock Selection Guide/SSG) that uses fundamental stock analysis to assess the long-term prospects of any company. IAS is an award-winning online newsletter that provides long-term information on companies, informing investors of stocks with growth potential and reasonable valuation.
· One-year subscription to Manifest Investing, a website providing valuable resources for finding and researching stocks, managing a portfolio and obtaining timely information on investing
· Two six-month memberships in BetterInvesting
· One BetterInvesting handbook
· One STB Prospector: a screening tool using datafiles to locate companies for potential investment
· The BI investment club with the most members in attendance at the Workshop can register all club members to attend the BI Spring Workshop in April 2015 for a reduced fee of $15 each.
During the lunch break, workshop participants will have an opportunity to present stocks of interest for a rapid fire look at an SSG and receive commentary from the workshop leaders.
Cost for the workshop will be $35.00 for BI members and $40.00 for non-members. Registration at the door will be $45.00. Refreshments and a box lunch will be provided. Members will receive the discount by including the digits after the hyphen on the BetterInvesting Magazine label. Register to attend by clicking on the following link:
Click here to register on line
Learn from one of the nation’s leading investment educators.
KU Edwards Campus
12600 Quivira Rd.
Overland Park KS
Regnier Hall, Room 153
Driving Instructions: Driving south on Quivira turn right onto 127th street and then right into the parking lot near the Jayhawk statue.