Local events are sponsored by the Kansas City Chapter of BetterInvesting, a dedicated group of volunteers who give freely of their time and knowledge. We need volunteers to assist the Chapter with some of the following functions:
We need teachers for our classes. Please consider being a volunteer instructor, if you have some teaching experience and a good knowledge of the BetterInvesting investing tools.
* Membership and club services - visit new and existing clubs (club visits)
* Chapter Event registration
* Plan and staff Chapter events
* Publicity -- arrange advertisements in local newspapers, community education brochures, etc.
* Desktop publishing -- flyers, newsletters and postcards.
* Audio-visual equipment setup
* E-mail list administration
* Chapter Web page administration
* Develop Chapter youth investing programs
* Hospitality -- organize refreshments at chapter events
* Facilities -- find and book facilities to hold chapter events
* Supplies -- sell BetterInvesting products at chapter events
* Librarian --catalog and track chapter-owned materials.
* Class monitor -- help answer individual questions at chapter classes.
* Presentation creator -- create Powerpoint presentations for various classes.
Please contact Dennis Boatright if you want to volunteer. Down load the KC Volunteer Form from the "files" section of this web site and Email it to him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learning Events Near You: