MembershipWhat are the benefits of BetterInvesting membership?
BetterInvesting membership benefits include:
• Unlimited use of online stock and mutual fund analysis tools Online Tools Brochure
• Full-time access to Morningstar stock and mutual fund data services
• Online Getting Started curriculum — step-by-step instruction covering BetterInvesting's stock and mutual fund analysis tools
• Subscription to BetterInvesting Magazine
(print and online)
• Local chapter support and training
• Access to investment club learning
• Access to member-only website content, including stock-study webcasts, preselected stock candidates, self-guided investing courses, discussion forums and more
• Unlimited trades for qualifying clubs and two commission-free trades for individuals with Folio Investing
• Member discounts on books, tools, software, events and resources
• Discounts at OfficeMax stores nationwide What is the BetterInvesting refund policy? BetterInvesting Return Policy:
Membership & Online Tools Subscription:
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your membership and/or online tools subscription, you can cancel at any time. If you cancel within the first 30-day free trial period, your credit card will not be charged and you pay absolutely nothing. Cancellation requests received after 30 days can be made at any time. There are no refunds or credits for partial subscription periods. All cancellation requests must be made through Member Services at 877-275-6242 or email@example.com
Monthly membership and/or online tools subscriptions cancelled and reactivated during any 12-month period are subject to a $50 reactivation fee. Books & Publications:
All books and publications must be returned or cancelled within 30 days. We will refund the purchase price. Original shipping fees are nonrefundable. Data Services:
The Stock Data Service is cancelable at anytime. No refunds or credits for partial subscription periodsSoftware:
Unopened software may be returned within 15 days of the date shipped for a full refund (less shipping & handling). Orders returned after 15 days (but within 30 days) of the date shipped will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Return instructions are included on the packaging slip enclosed with your software.
Opened software or software purchased more than 30 days may not be returned.Events
No refunds are issued for webinars. Recordings are made available for 1 week after the live event for review by all paid registrants. What are the BetterInvesting principles?
The BetterInvesting approach is built on four investment principles — a foundation that has withstood the tests of time, market fluctuation and economic change. The four principles are:
• Invest a set amount regularly.
• Reinvest earnings, dividends and profits.
• Invest in quality growth stocks and equity mutual funds.
• Diversify your investments.How long does it take to process my membership?
Online orders purchased with a credit card receive immediate website access. Orders taken over the phone or received via mail are processed daily and website access is available the same or next day. Please allow ten business days for mail orders.