Questions on the D.C. Regional Chapter's Education Program should be directed to:
Pre-registration is required. Walk-in students are not guaranteed space or handouts will be available.
- Print out and complete the Registration Form for all D.C. Regional Chapter classes. You MUST print the form out first, then fill it in.
- To insure class availability, please note that registrations must be received at least one month before the scheduled date of the class.
- Please make check payable to D.C. Regional Chapter - NAIC
- Mail your completed Registration Form, with your complete payment, to:
D.C. Regional Chapter - NAIC
2334 Oak Street
Falls Church, VA 22046-2336
- Confirmation of your registration will be sent only if an E-mail address is provided.
- Course Cancellation Policy: Courses may be cancelled if, in the opinion of the Chapter, weather conditions pose potentially hazardous travel conditions. If a course is cancelled, the Chapter will place notification on our voicemail box, 202-387-1950, option #1, and on the website, as soon as a prudent decision can be made. All cancelled courses will be rescheduled.
- Refund/Rescheduling Policy: Requests for refunds must be submitted in writing and will incur a $10 processing fee. Requests for rescheduled courses will be accepted on a space-available basis and will not incur a fee.
Special Arrangements: Special arrangements for sign language interpreters must be requested in writing six (6) weeks prior to the course date. All locations are wheelchair accessible.
Course Descriptions: Please refer to the Course Descriptions for class detail.
- *Please bring pencil, ruler, calculator, and highlighter to all classes *