Model Investment Club
Are You Interested in Becoming a Member of the Kansas City Model Investment Club?
Model Investment Club Meetings of the Kansas City Chapter offer a great opportunity to observe an experienced investment club in action. The Kansas City Model Investment Club is expanding our education program to enable any Better Investing member to join. This is a great opportunity to learn more about investing while belonging to our club. Some of our club members have been in the club for over 20 years and have a wealth of investing experience. We follow Better Investing principles, and you may learn more advanced investing skills.
We ask that you attend a minimum of two club meetings before deciding to participate. The Model Investment Club meets on the fourth Monday evening each month, and the KC Chapter meets on the third Monday evening of each month. Our meetings are now conducted via ZOOM.
- Maintain a current BI membership
- Attend and participate regularly and make regular investments in the Model Club
- Own a Stock analysis tool or access to BI Online Tools
- Maintain a regularly accessed e-mail account
- Participate in an industry study at least once a year
- Comply with the Model Club By-laws