Verizon Communications, Inc. is a global leader in delivering innovation in communications, information and entertainment. We offer consumers, businesses and government voice, data and video services over superior wireless, broadband and global IP networks that meet customer demand for speed, mobility, security and control.
Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE, Nasdaq: VZ), headquartered in New York, is a global leader in delivering broadband and other wireless and wireline communications services to consumer, business, government and wholesale customers. Verizon Wireless operates America’s most reliable wireless network, with more than 98 million retail connections nationwide. Verizon also provides converged communications, information and entertainment services over America’s most advanced fiber-optic network, and delivers integrated business solutions to customers in more than 150 countries, including all of the Fortune 500. A Dow 30 company with nearly $131 billion in 2018 revenues, Verizon employs a diverse workforce of 139,400.
Verizon Communications Company Website
How To InvestStock Information
Ticker Symbol: VZ
Listed on the following exchange: NYSE
Dividend Reinvestment Plan: Yes
Direct Stock Purchase Plan: Yes
$250.00 USD minimum initial investment. $50.00 USD minimum additional investment.
Transfer Agent Information
250 Royall Street
Canton, MA 02021
Ways to purchase our stock
1. Buy through Transfer Agent.
2. Buy through brokerage firm of your choice.
Recent ReportsBetterInvesting Company Report
Contact Investor Relations (IR)
- Annual Dividend: $2.06 per share.
- Capital Investments: $16.2 Billion (2011).
- Fortune 500 rank: 15 (2012)
- Serves 99 percent of Fortune 1000 customers, as well as businesses with 20 or more lines.
- Supports services in more than 75 countries.
- The largest 4G LTE network in the U.S., available as of October 2012 to more than 400 markets across the U.S. covering 80% of the population.
- More than 4.7 million FiOS Video subscribers, more than 5.4million FiOS Internet subscribers (2012).
- Speeds up to 300 Mbps (megabit per second) downstream and 65 Mbps upstream.
- Verizon Wireless operates America’s most reliable wireless network, with more than 98 million retail connections nationwide.
- $66 million given by the Verizon Foundation to nonprofit organizations. More than 4.5 million phones collected for recycling and reuse, and more than $10 million in cash grants awarded to domestic violence organizations nationwide since 2008.