Siebert Brokerage Accounts
Due to our respective distinguished history in the investing world, BetterInvesting is proud to partner with Siebert, originally founded by Muriel Siebert, the first woman to become a member of the NYSE.
Specifically, Siebert is the exclusive provider for brokerage services for BetterInvesting members. Muriel Siebert & Co. Member: FINRA | NYSE | SIPC – Provides brokerage and custodial related services and is the registered Broker Dealer and wholly owned subsidiary of Siebert Financial Corporation.
Siebert’s belief in the BetterInvesting mission as well as the power of investment clubs, has resulted in the creation of a unique offering for BetterInvesting members.
BetterInvesting members, whether as individuals or as an investment club, can open an account with Siebert with the following features/benefits:
- No fee account opening minimums
- Commission-free stock trading on accounts, individuals or groups affiliated with BetterInvesting
- Fractional share investing allowable
- Free checking/free transfer of cash in and out of account (within AML/Banking rules and regulations requirements and standards)
- A defined process to change main account holder/administrator of an investment club account
- Inbound EFT/checks into club accounts from multiple people
- Read-only user access to Investment Club accounts and related reports
- Multiple ways to easily fund your account
- Dedicated, comprehensive financial planning and support to help you manage your assets
- Free portfolio review
- Ability to combine a wide variety of investment options into a single account allowing you to see your investment performance in a single statement
The National Association of Investors / BetterInvesting receives no financial benefit from Siebert for this relationship – we are proud to support our members in their investing journey.OPEN A SIEBERT ACCOUNT