VolunteeringDid you know...?
The Inland Empire Chapter is run entirely by volunteers. The chapter is responsible for organizing seminars, training instructors, and maintaining liaison with BetterInvesting members and clubs in Eastern Washington, Northern Idaho, Western Montana, and Northeast Oregon.
It's a big job, and we always need more help. There are opportunities open in the Spokane/Coeur d'Alene, Western Montana, Lewiston, and 3-Rivers areas. If you are one of those people who want to learn more and like to help out, we want you! We are always on the lookout for individuals with administrative skills, organizational abilities, teaching skills, or computer skills. This is a great opportunity to learn more about investing while assisting the chapter in its educational effort.
Some of the benefits of getting involved are:
- The training and education in investing the BetterInvesting way (sit in on any training classes for free) is great.
- It is an excellent resource for quality socialization and developing friends with similar interests.
- You can learn specific skills like technical, training, and speaking to groups.
- Often special discounts or freebies are offered on BetterInvesting merchandise.
- It gives you a personal sense that you are providing a needed service to the confused and frustrated investor.
- Try it out! Start as a Chapter Assistant at just one event with no obligation!