News & Articles
Here is our new 2021 KC Chapter Winter-Spring BI Newsletter. We have many interesting classes and some will be presented via Zoom and others at new locations. There are also some new classes this year. If you have suggestions for the newsletter or for classes you would like to see, let us know by clicking on contacts and send us your thoughts.
News & Articles
We intend to conduct this 2021 KC Chapter Education Workshop later provided it is safe from COVID 19. We have a very interesting and experienced speaker in Abraham (Avi) Horwitz, who was the recipient of The George A. Nicholson Jr. Distinguished Service Award in Investment Education in 2016. He is a well-known presenter having taught at the Money Show, BINC and for BetterInvesting chapters nation-wide. Avi has written for Better-Investing magazine and for the club section of the BetterInvesting website. He is a lifetime member of Better-Investing and has been a member of NAIC/BI for over 20 years. Avi lives in New York City with his husband Jim and their Chihuahua Rambo. Avi is a certified public accountant with his own practice in New York City.
2020 KC Chapter Education Workshop Brochure
- Introducing New Format for Teaching Stock Selection Guide Classes
- Kansas City's BetterInvesting Church Investment Club Program is Growing
- Member Needs Survey
- A Tribute to Phil Stonestreet, KC BetterInvesting Director
- Kansas City Chapter Event Registration Form
- Customized SSG I & II Classes on the Road
- NOW you can register for KC classes Online