VolunteeringThe Oklahoma Chapter is run entirely by volunteer Directors who give freely of their time and knowledge. These volunteers are the heart-beat of BetterInvesting, a non-profit organization and volunteering is a great way to learn more about investing.
- Can learn new skills or hone skills they already have.
- Have the opportunity to help educate others about BetterInvesting principals while providing a needed service to the confused and frustrated investor.
- Help with the planning and implementation of local events and classes...volunteers get to sit in on classes for free.
- Have unique opportunities to improve their own investment knowledge by attending BetterInvesting national training programs and events at discounted rates.
- Receive complimentary subscriptions to the Online Data Feed and the Mutual Fund Education Center on the BetterInvesting website.
- Can buy software investing programs at discounted prices.
If you are one of those people who want to learn more and like to lend a helping hand, we want you to join our Board of Directors as a Director (3-year commitment), as Associate Director (1-year commitment), or a Volunteer! You don't have to be an "expert" ~ come join the fun and help teach others BetterInvesting.