Model Investment Club
Philadelphia Area Model Investment ClubThe Philadelphia Area Model Investment Club is sponsored by the Philadelphia Area Chapter of BetterInvesting. The model club meets the second Saturday of each month, except August there is no meeting.
The club’s purposes are to:
- Invest the club’s assets in common stock for the financial benefit of the partners
- Demonstrate the application of BetterInvesting methods
- Demonstrate well-run club meetings
- Continuously enhance the investing skills of the partners.
Meetings consist of a club business session, an education component, and the investing activities.
Anyone may attend our meetings to observe our operations and ask questions. There is no charge or other prerequisite.
To join the club you must:
- Be a member of BetterInvesting.
- Have an E-Mail address and access to the Internet.
- Be willing to learn how to use the Stock Selection Guide (SSG) for stock analysis.
- Be willing to periodically analyze stocks and monitor companies in the club portfolio.