How do I find my username?
Your username will be mailed to you in the password reset email.
To reset your password for the BetterInvesting website:
- Go to https://www.betterinvesting.org.
- Click on the white 'Member Login' text in the blue bar at the top of the page.
- On the login page click on the 'Forgot your username or password?' text.
- Enter the email address on file and associated with your BetterInvesting membership.
- If your email address is found within our system, an email with your username and a reset password link will be sent to that email address within the next 10-15 minutes.
- You do not have to reset your password if you already know it.
Please check your junk/spam folders if the reset password email is not in your inbox.
If you do not have a valid email address on file with BetterInvesting or do not wish to reset your password online, then please use the online chat, email us at email@example.com, or call our Contact Center at 248-583-6242 and our support staff will help you over the phone.