Which product should I buy? CoreSSG or SSGPlus?
Each Stock Selection Guide (SSG) tool will produce the same results if the same user judgment is entered.
The CoreSSG product is an online, web-based tool that presents the core concepts of the Stock Selection Guide methodology in an easy-to-use, step-by-step format for the beginning investor.
The SSGPlus product is an online, web-based tool that uses a two-page, SSG form-based view for the more experienced user of the Stock Selection Guide methodology.
Here is a link to the key features of each tool.
Consider buying the CoreSSG if:
- You are new to the Stock Selection Guide methodology.
- You want to learn the methodology in a step-by-step manner.
- You want to be able to access the tool online on your mobile, tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
Consider buying the SSGPlus* if:
- You are already familiar with the Stock Selection Guide methodology (You have done a number of SSGs already).
- You want to do a Stock Selection Guide using the two-page form.
- You want to see the additional data for visual analysis on the front page graph; book value, free cash flow per share, dividends, etc.
- You understand the concept of the income statement and want to utilize the Preferred Procedure.
- You want access to the additional quarterly data analysis.
- You want additional stock ideas in the form of more screening and the Ticker Heat Map.
- You are in an investment club that uses the PERT or diversification reports as part of your portfolio review.
- You want additional educational classes to support making forecasts (judgments, projections).
- You want to be able to access the tool online on your mobile, tablet, laptop, or desktop computer.
*The SSGPlus product includes access to the CoreSSG product as well.BACK TO QUESTION LIST