What companies or exchanges are covered?
For subscribers of the Core or Plus Memberships, the stocks covered include active equities trading on the NYSE, AMEX, NASDAQ, ARCA (NYSE Archipelago), Toronto, and Toronto Venture exchanges that meet particular criteria.
- Must be a publically traded company
- Must trade on NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX, ARCA, TSX, or TSX Venture exchanges
- Selected US OTC companies may be included
- Must be active on the exchange (not delisted)
- Must be a common stock issue for the company - no warrants, units, debentures, or preferred stock issues
- Must have a ticker symbol assigned
- Must have at least 1 year of annual data (12 months period) of total revenue data > 0.0 as part of the official SEC filing
- Market price/share > $1 USD or $1 CAD
- Closed-end funds are not included
- Unit trusts are not included
- ETFs are not included
- SPACs are not included
- Warrants are not included
- Companies with incomplete data may be selectively excluded