Local events are sponsored by the St. Louis Chapter of BetterInvesting (NAIC), which are the result of the efforts of a small, dedicated group of volunteers who give freely of their time and knowledge. Unfortunately, the number of volunteers has not kept pace with the growth of our area membership. This places an undue burden on the few volunteers we do have so we can not offer all of the classes you may want and we would like to offer. We need volunteers to assist the Chapter with some of the following functions:
We need teachers for our classes. Please consider being a volunteer instructor, if you have some teaching experience and a good knowledge of the BetterInvesting (NAIC) investing tools. Even if you come without experience, we can get you started.
- Membership & club services - visit new and existing clubs (club calls)
- Event registration
- Plan and staff events
- Publicity - arrange advertisements in local newspapers, community education brochures, etc.
- Desktop publishing - flyers, newsletters and postcards.
- Audio-visual equipment setup
- E-mail list administration
- Web page administration
- Develop youth investing programs
- Hospitality - organize refreshments at chapter events
- Facilities - find and book facilities to hold chapter events
- Supplies - sell BetterInvesting (NAIC) products at chapter events
- Librarian -catalog and track chapter-owned materials.
- Class monitor - help answer individual questions at chapter classes.
- Presentation creator - create Powerpoint presentation for various classes.
For additional information contact Candace Baker (618-624-8581) firstname.lastname@example.org
Come join the fun and help teach others the BetterInvesting way!