Serving the following communities and surrounding areas: Abilene, Amarillo, Austin, Belton, Cedar Park, Colorado City, Fredericksburg, Georgetown, Lockhart, Lubbock, Midland/Odessa, Pflugerville, Round Rock, San Angelo, and Temple. This also includes Artesia, Carlsbad, Clovis, Hobbs, Portales, and Roswell, New Mexico.
- All volunteers
- Not-for-profit organization
- Educating about investing
- Support to individuals, investment clubs, and the public
- Investment workshops and educational events
- A working Model Club for those interested in starting their own club
We support the BetterInvesting principles:
- Invest regularly – regardless of market conditions
- Reinvest all earnings – dividends and capital gains
- Invest in quality growth companies
- Diversify to optimize risk
The West Texas Chapter has an easy way for guests to get the latest information about chapter news, events, and classes. Simply sign up using the form below and you will be added to our West Texas Chapter email list. You may unsubscribe at any time.