Volunteers NeededThe Online Chapter of BetterInvesting is staffed with dedicated volunteers who work hard every day to provide our fellow members with quality investing education classes, events and overall support for our members. There is always a need for skilled volunteers to join the Online Chapter and assist with the many duties needed to maintain a strong and vibrant chapter.
You don't have to be an investing expert or have complete knowledge of using the BetterInvesting Stock Selection Guide (SSG) and investment tools. In fact, becoming a volunteer is the best way to learn about investing the BetterInvesting way. You will have the opportunity to be trained with your fellow volunteers.
We currently need volunteers who are interested and/or have expertise in:
- Conduct and/or support new member outreach programs, e.g., Money Smart Week, etc.
- Visit BetterInvesting stock investment clubs and provide educational programs and support.
- Visit-A-Club program support
- General publicity: social media, TV station contacts, radio contacts, newspaper contacts, Interspire email
- Using audio and visual media
- Using online meeting and webinar applications, e.g., GoToMeeting / GoToWebinar
- Creating content for articles, news releases or brochures
- Teaching and/or Mentoring - One of the best ways to improve your skills of the BetterInvesting investment philosophy and use of tools is to become a teacher or mentor. We have experienced teachers who will mentor, guide and model the instruction of any and all areas in which you have an interest.
- Assist with in person and online classes
- Reach out to new and current members and investment clubs.
We welcome volunteers with "open arms"! We are a caring and supportive group that is dedicated to helping fellow investors.
If this is something that you think you'd enjoy doing please fill out the Online Chapter Volunteer Application and we will reach out to you shortly thereafter.