Aflac Incorporated (NYSE: AFL) is a Fortune 500 company, helping provide protection to more than 50 million people through its subsidiaries in Japan and the U.S., where it is a leading supplemental insurer by paying cash fast when policyholders get sick or injured. For more than six decades, insurance policies of Aflac Incorporated’s subsidiaries have given policyholders the opportunity to focus on recovery, not financial stress. Aflac Life Insurance Japan is the leading provider of medical and cancer insurance in Japan, where it insures 1 in 4 households. Fortune magazine recognized Aflac as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in America for 20 consecutive years. For 15 consecutive years, Aflac has been included on Ethisphere's list of the World's Most Ethical Companies.
How To Invest
Ticker Symbol: AFL
Listed on the following exchange: NYSE
Direct Stock Purchase Plan: Yes
Minimum initial investment $1,000
Minimum one-time investment – ACH/Check $50.00
Minimum recurring investment – ACH $50.00
Dividend reinvestment options: full/partial/none
Transfer Agent Information
PO Box 1342
Brentwood, NY 11717
Ways to purchase our stock
1. Buy through Transfer Agent.
2. Buy through brokerage firm of your choice.
Contact Investor Relations (IR)
Partner Facts1. Aflac Incorporated has increased its dividend for 38 consecutive years.
2. Aflac pioneered supplemental cancer insurance in both Japan and the U.S.
3. Aflac insures one in four households in Japan.
4. Aflac helps provide financial protection to more than 50 million people worldwide.
5. Aflac CEO Dan Amos is one of the longest-serving CEOs in the Fortune 200.
6. Aflac’s My Special Aflac Duck, a social robot that comforts kids during their cancer treatment was named TIME magazine’s “Best Inventions of 2018.”
7. Aflac and its independent sales associates have contributed more than $150 million to the Aflac Cancer and Blood Disorder Center of Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta since 1995.
8. The Aflac Duck has helped make Aflac a household name and an icon in popular culture, in both Japan and the U.S.
9. Aflac has been listed on the NYSE since 1974.
10. Aflac was founded in Columbus Georgia in 1955.