NNN REIT, Inc.
NNN REIT, Inc. ("NNN"), a real estate investment trust listed on the New York Stock Exchange, maintains a conservatively managed, fully diversified portfolio of single-tenant net-leased retail properties. NNN REIT, Inc. invests primarily in high-quality retail properties subject generally to long-term, net leases. As of March 31, 2019, the company owned 2,984 properties in 48 states with a gross leasable area of approximately 30.7 million square feet and with a weighted average remaining lease term of 11.4 years. With typical initial lease terms of 15-20 years, NNN’s portfolio has an average remaining lease term of more than 13 years providing a steady stream of contractually-obligated rental income. Its triple-net-lease format shifts property operating expenses (I.e., maintenance, taxes, insurance and utilities) to the tenant, so the rental revenue NNN receives has significantly fewer expenses and more stable cash flow.
National Retail Properties Company Website
How To InvestStock Information
Ticker Symbol: NNN
Listed on the following exchange: NYSE
Dividend Reinvestment Plan: Yes
Direct Stock Purchase Plan: Yes
We offer a Direct Stock Purchase Plan and a Dividend Reinvestment Plane. There is a $100 minimum and $10,000 maximum per month. May ask for a waiver in excess of maximum, 1% discount on dividend reinvestment.
Transfer Agent Information
American Stock Transfer and Trust Company
59 Maiden Lane
New York, NY, 10038
Ways to purchase our stock
1. Buy through Transfer Agent.
2. Buy through brokerage firm of your choice.
Recent ReportsBetterInvesting Research
Contact Investor Relations (IR)
- NNN has increased its annual dividend every year for 17 consecutive years.
- In the first half of 2007, NNN acquired more than $400 million of properties.
- NNN has an average annual total return of 14.5% for the last 15 years.
- NNN's 859 property portfolio has an average remaining lease term of more than 12 years.
- NNN is included in the S&P 600 Index.
- With a payout ratio of 78%, NNN's dividend is comfortably secure.
- NNN is investment-grade rated by all three major rating agencies.
- International Shareholder Services gives NNN a 95.9 corporate governance ranking.
- NNN has acquired two other public companies.
- NNN's initial lease terms are typically 15-20 years.