Safehold Inc. (NYSE: SAFE) is revolutionizing real estate ownership by providing a new and better way for owners to unlock the value of the land beneath their buildings. Through its modern ground lease capital solution, Safehold helps owners of high quality multifamily, office, industrial, hospitality and mixed-use properties in major markets throughout the United States generate higher returns with less risk. The Company, which is taxed as a real estate investment trust (REIT) and is managed by its largest shareholder, iStar Inc., seeks to deliver safe, growing income and long-term capital appreciation to its shareholders.
Safehold Inc. Company Website
How To InvestStock Information
Ticker Symbol: SAFE
Listed on the following exchange: NYSE
Dividend Reinvestment Plan: No
Direct Stock Purchase Plan: No
Transfer Agent Information
1290 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY, 10104
Ways to purchase our stock
1. Buy through Transfer Agent.
2. Buy through brokerage firm of your choice.
Recent ReportsSafehold Annual Report
Contact Investor Relations (IR)
- First and only publicly traded company focused on Ground Lease investments.
- Ground Leases are one of the safest ways to invest in commercial real estate.
- Ground Lease investments provide a secure and inflation protected growing income stream.
- Significant opportunity for capital appreciation.
- Ability for the retail investor to buy into a portfolio of Ground Leases.
- SAFE’s custom tailored Ground Leases are a more efficient way for real estate owners and developers to capitalize their projects.
- Our Ground Leases are only in major metropolitan areas with high barriers for entry.
- Our investment manager and largest shareholder, iStar Inc, brings nearly three decades and over $35 billion of real estate transaction expertise.