Middlesex Water Company
Middlesex Water is a dividend aristocrat that owns/operates regulated water/wastewater systems and also operates municipal and private systems under contract. Services include renewable energy, military base privatizations, industrial applications and public private partnerships.
Middlesex Water Company (NASDAQ: MSEX) was incorporated as a water utility company in 1897 and owns and operates regulated water utility and wastewater systems primarily in New Jersey and Delaware. The Company also operates water and wastewater systems under contract on behalf of municipal and private clients in New Jersey and Delaware. One of 9 remaining U.S.-based publicly-traded water and wastewater utilities, Middlesex Water has built upon its core technical competencies in traditional water and wastewater utility services to pursue and deliver on sensible growth opportunities including: -- water and wastewater system acquisitions,-- contract operations - water and sewer line maintenance and --public private partnerships to the benefit of the Company’s customers, employees and shareholders. Our vision is to be the preferred choice of individuals, developers and municipalities seeking water, wastewater and related service solutions. Middlesex Water has paid cash dividends in varying amounts continually since 1912 and has increased its dividend for 48 consecutive years.
Middlesex Water Company Website
How To InvestStock Information
Ticker Symbol: MSEX
Listed on the following exchange: NASDAQ
Dividend Reinvestment Plan: Yes
Direct Stock Purchase Plan: Yes
We offer a Direct Share Purchase and Sale and Dividend Reinvestment Plan.
The Plan is designed to provide investors with a convenient method to purchase shares of Middlesex Common Stock and to reinvest cash dividends in the purchase of additional shares. First time investors and existing registered shareholders who hold freely tradable shares of Middlesex Common Stock can submit requests to buy new shares without opening up a brokerage account.
Key features: Minimum initial investment: $500.00 up to a maximum of $10,000 or authorizing monthly deductions of at least $25.00 from a qualified bank account for the purchase of Middlesex common stock. Once you have enrolled, you may purchase additional shares of Middlesex Common Stock through additional optional cash payments of $25.00 or more (maximum$25,000.00 per calendar quarter).
Transfer Agent Information
Broadridge Corporate Issuer Solutions, Inc.
PO Box 1342
Brentwood, NY, 11717-0718
Ways to purchase our stock
1. Buy through Transfer Agent.
2. Buy through brokerage firm of your choice.
Recent ReportsBetterInvesting Research
Contact Investor Relations (IR)
- Middlesex Water has been operating as a water utility company in New Jersey since 1897.
- The Company is a regulated utility business with strong regulatory relationships in the states in which it operates.
- Middlesex Water increased its dividend for the 48th consecutive year in 2020 and has paid cash dividends in varying amounts continually since 1912.
- Through its Delaware subsidiary Tidewater Utilities, Middlesex owns and operates the water production and distribution system of Dover Air Force Base under a 50-year agreement.
- CEO Dennis Doll was a contributing author to the book, “The Value of Water” A Compendium of Essays by Smart CEOs.”
- MSEX has been recognized as a 2020 Top New Jersey Workplace and its DE subsidiary Tidewater Utilities was also named a 2020 Superstar in Business.
- Middlesex is currently in its largest capital program ever investing over $295 million through 2022 in its water infrastructure projects for greater resiliency, reliability and service quality.
- MSEX earned the PRIME designation from ISS ESG in 2020 because its environmental, social and governance performance exceeds the threshold criteria for companies in its sector.
- Middlesex Water is headquartered in Iselin, New Jersey and serves a population of over 500,000
- View the company’s latest Corporate Sustainability Report and other documents at www.middlesexwater.com.