AllianceBernstein provides diversified investment management and research services globally to institutional, high net worth and retail investors. We managed approximately $600B of client assets as of June 30, 2020. Our high-quality, in-depth research is the foundation of our business. We believe that our global team of research professionals, whose disciplines include economic, fundamental equity, fixed income and quantitative research, gives us a competitive advantage in achieving investment success for our clients. Our broad range of investment services includes actively-managed growth, value and core-equity strategies; actively-managed traditional and unconstrained fixed income strategies, including taxable and tax-exempt strategies; alternative investments, and multi-asset solutions and services. We employ 3,825 employees with offices in 51 cities and 25 countries.
How To InvestStock Information
Ticker Symbol: AB
Listed on the following exchange: NYSE
Dividend: Yes, we pay unitholders quarterly cash distributions from our operations. As a Master Limited Partnership, our distributions represent 100% of our adjusted earnings, typically a 8-10% yield
Dividend Reinvestment Plan: No, We do not, however if you own AllianceBernstein Holding units through a financial institution that offers dividend reinvestment, you can instruct your financial representative to reinvest your quarterly distributions.
Direct Stock Purchase Plan: No
Transfer Agent Information
PO Box 505000
Louisville, KY 40233
Ways to purchase our stock
1. Buy through Transfer Agent.
2. Buy through brokerage firm of your choice.
Contact Investor Relations (IR)
IR Contact Name: Melissa Sharpe
IR Phone Number: 629-213-5113
IR Email Address: email@example.com
IR Contact Address:
One Nashville Place
150 4th Ave., N
Nashville, TN 37219
- Over the last five years, AB has grown assets under management organically at an industry leading rate, across both equities and fixed income platforms. .
- We have a growing Alternatives platform, which has grown at an 11% compound annual growth rate since 2015.
- We have a strategic partner in Equitable Holdings, providing a foundation for long-term growth and stability.
- AB has driven strong incremental margins, through both organic growth and cost savings initiatives.
- Our partnership structure, with a ~10% effective tax rate, advantages us in a world in which tax rates may be rising in the future.
- We have a High Distribution Yield, currently over 8%, as AB pays out 100% of adjusted earnings.
- Bernstein Research has the #1 US Equity Research team as rated by the Greenwich Quality index.
- Total Shareholder Return CAGR has exceeded the S&P 500 since 2015, with our distribution resulting in industry-leading returns to shareholders.
- The average client relationship in our Private Wealth business is 12 years.